Please excuse our appearance, this site is under development.
Premier manufacturers of decorative surfaces for wallcovering, wallboard, shelving, awnings and many other industrial laminates.
Masters of innovation and creativity, we pursue challenge and develop unique design solutions. Whatever your project or idea, with Roysons, you’re covered!
From our initial roots in wallcoverings, Roysons today covers much more than just walls—having developed into a leader in printing, coating, and lamination services for a wide range of industries. Business partners and customers alike share the same quality experience they did when we first opened our doors. And that’s something that makes us proud.
Located in the northwestern New Jersey town of Rockaway, our offices and plant are a mere 45 minutes from Manhattan—fitting for a company specializing in design and décor. Our 112,000 sq-ft building sits on 13 acres and houses our experienced manufacturing, design, and management staff of 120 talented and passionate individuals.
Each distinctive collection, stimulates the senses and inspires the creative spirit. They showcase our leadership in visionary design, textures and trendsetting color palettes. Available 54” wide, our brands provide a unique level of flexibility – making them suitable for residential, corporate, healthcare and hospitality settings.
This collection of decorative wallboard is created specifically for the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle markets, and utilizes the most advanced vinyls for durable designs.
1. Water base gravure printing–widths ranging from 20″ to 80″, 8-color in register
2. 4-color process– available in water or solvent inks
3. Wide format digital printing
4. Coatings available up to 78″–water base or solvent, web thickness range of .002 to .030
5. Multi-ply lamination available up to 92″ wide–web thickness from .003 to .090
6. Embossing available on most products–85 unique patterns
7. Full packaging department capable of slitting, re-rolling, shrink-wrapping, euro rolls, border pack, bar coding
8. Styling studio complete with industry leading CAD systems and live strike-off machinery
9. High speed packaging